Summary of Provident Loans
- Unsecured “provident loans” from £100 – £1000 (subject to affordability)
- existing borrowers may be able to borrow up to £2500 (subject to affordability)
- Repay in weekly instalments – new customers 13 – 52 weeks and existing customers up to 104 weeks (for loans £500+)
- You may still be considered even if you have a poor credit history or CCJs
- Affordable, fixed repayments that keep you in control
- No hidden charges – no matter what happens, the amount owed under your credit agreement never goes up – even if you take longer to pay or miss some payments
- You do not need a bank account or a debit card
- Your application is free and you are under no obligation after you apply
Your circumstances not just your credit score
Provident makes the effort to understand their customers’ personal circumstances, not just their personal credit score so previous credit history, including CCJ’s, need not be a problem.
And don’t forget, your application is free and you are under no obligation to continue if you change your mind during the application process.
How to apply to Provident for a cash loan
Visit the Provident website and follow these simple steps:
- Choose the loan option you prefer – how much you wish to borrow and the number of weeks you would like to borrow it for from the available options. Their loan calculator will tell you what your weekly payments could be.
- Start your loan application online – complete the straightforward application form. You’ll find out within minutes if you’ve been accepted in principle.
- If accepted in principle finish with a visit from one of the Provident team – they will carry out an affordability assessment to ensure the loan repayments are manageable.